Can we honestly discuss this. Look at this beautiful accurate portrayal of an Ancient Kemit (Egyptian) Queen. She looks like an Ethereal Goddess.
Reasons why we need to cast Black People as Black People.
The Disney Renaissance + Concept Art
"My best day had to be the day after I wrapped Guardians of the Galaxy. I was very homesick and coming home to my wife, and my home, and to my son, who was at the time 13 months old. My wife told me there’s a chance he won’t recognize you—but that’s okay that happens all the time. He doesn’t know, he might be a little shy…"
SO I DISCOVERED THESE SCARVES
AND THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE
WHERE CAN I GET THESE
You can buy them from this store on Etsy!
I HAVE ONE IT’S AMAZING
“…all this uncertainty with You-Know-Who coming back, people think they might be dead tomorrow, so they’re rushing all sorts of decisions they’d normally take time over. it was the same last time he was powerful, people eloping left, right, and centre...”“Including you and Dad.” "Yes, well, your father and I were made for each other, what was the point in waiting?"
Our Winter (speedpaint)
(please do not remove the watermark, caption, or steal and repost. thanks!)
In 10 or 11 years when she gets the joke, she’s gonna love this photo.
How long do you think it takes a child to learn how to read
- Harry gets a tiny little golden Snitch tattoo on his shoulder after everything is over, because it seems to be the most important magical object as of yet, and it reminds him of being eleven and happy, but also of his parents walking with him in the forest, and Dumbledore giving it to him, and his dad tossing one up in the air and even of Ginny, who makes a living chasing after them.
- Ron goes into the tattoo parlor with Harry and comes out with Fred’s name tattooed really small and low on his hip in a scrawl, because he knows he’ll never forget him, but he hates being left with nothing to do but go to a funeral and stand at a grave (Ginny hears about it and gets one too, and so does Percy, then Charlie, then Bill, and George is the only one who doesnt because well. Looking in the mirror is enough).
- Ron likes tattoos, so he eventually gets a version of his mum’s clock tattooed on his back, with all the family names including Fred, Hermione, and Harry. When his kids are born, he adds them too and his mum definitely cries when she sees it.
- Hermione is very reluctant to get a tattoo, but is persuaded by Harry and Ron to get matching ones. She gets the Hogwarts school Latin motto in script tattooed along her hip, and when they get matching ones its three small golden rings overlapping to form a triangle, because they know they’re called the Golden Trio by the media, but it also sort of represents their relationship with each other both as pairings and as a trio since it all sort of overlaps into a three circle venn diagram. (Ron gets a little heart in the space where his and Hermione’s overlap and Ginny and George tease him mercilessly about it for years)
- Ron jokes that they should each get a Horcrux tattoo with Neville, Ginny, and Luna and Harry just stares at him like he’s insane and goes, my scar is enough for that thanks
Oh damn, I forgot to add it but I was thinking about it last night and wanted to add that maybe Ron would get two full sleeve tattoos that tell the full story of his adventures with Harry and Hermione because he loves to tell the stories to the kids. There’s at least two dragons, a dark forest, giant chess pieces, a troll, Quidditch memorabilia, a three headed dog, tentacle brains, a hippogriff, the Whomping Willow, a flying car, and the sword of Gryffindor. Its a tale of his adventures, but not at all disrespectful or triggering (a la Pacific Rim, ahem), and instead the kids love to poke at it while he tells them of the time he totally broke into Gringotts with Harry and Hermione, no its true, listen.
Peter & Jenna on set - Doctor Who series 8 - June 16, 2014
what a time to be alive