Things that I learned in Canada.
So, I finally came back home, and truth is I already miss Canada. I really learned a lot of stuff, not entirely necessary, but still… Everything will be in my heart forever.
Here they are, stuff.
- Sushi = Addictive
- Good music can be found in someone else’s iPod
- Crabbing = Go and fish crabs
- I am totally and entirely afraid of clams and jellyfish. It is now official.
- Fish (without tentacles) tastes pretty good
- The best Veggie Burgers came up from a frozen box
- Avocado = Life
- Cookies n’ Cream chocolate is better at Mexico
- Canada Day = Canada go wild (no offence!)
- Butchart Garden’s fireworks show was created by the same guy who made Epcot’s fireworks show
- Bug = Insect / Bother people
- Creep = Stalk in facebook
- Dr. Pepper is better in its normal version rather than in its Cherry version
- Caramilk is one of the BEST chocolates in the world
- Willy Wonka has a magic chocolate bar
- Cinema = Always expensive
- Ross & TJMAX in USA are better and more polite than Winners in Canada (or at least the one that I attended)
- Love is in the air -or at least for my two friends that ended up as a couple.
- Hoodies = Life
- Free Hugging is the BEST experience in the entire world
- Butchart Gardens is my paradise for a photo shoot
- "Not Today"
- I am a medium level in Rock Band’s drum set!
- People actually like what I write
- People actually encourage me to keep writing
- ART GALLERY has the best festival in the planet (A whole avenue close to put tents of people showing their art)
- Standing in an awkward position just to finish a painting instead of admire the Art Gallery’s exposition IS WORTH IT
- People actually like what I paint
- I am a frustrated artist
- I suck at Laser Tag
- There is a Sydney outside Australia
- If you reach the sea, you passed your spot
- I learned how to ice skate backwards
- The Old Spaghetti Factory has creepy green ice cream that still tastes delicious
- Plain rice is death
- He is We
- The Body Shop is magical, and saves dry lips in less than a week
- FREE HUGGING IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN THE WHOLE PLANET
- You can form a family outside your home
- Maple Cookies taste like pan cakes
- I shall go back to Canada as soon as I can
Pretty much, that was what I learned.
Did I mention Free Hugging? I dunno. Whatever it is great.
Woo-hoo! I am a graduated girl!
No more classes… Vacations again! XD
Creative Writing Exercise.
Today we had this at English class… and suddenly I ended up writing a whole story. A long one, which by the way still need an end.
And also somehow, Darren Criss ended up as the main character (I guess because I had my hot pink glasses in front of me! xD). Whatever, it isn’t canon, or real life… he is just there! He is the victim, ha ha!
I guess I’ll post EVERYTHING I’ve written so far next week! You will finally see my writing “Skills”. So, well, beware.
I’m not sad today
I went ‘Free Hugging’ in downtown while buying souvenirs for my family.
More than 30 people hugged me… I just… I am not sad today at all :)
July 16th, 2011
The day I fully ENDED a labello… WITHOUT losing it.
After all this time?
I’m a girl who likes chocolate… Therefore, my mission is to buy every single chocolate that is not sold in Mexico.
This are the ones I have so far
I have a new nail polish!
I remember the post if the yesterday
So here’s what I was posting yesterday:
THERE’S GONNA BE A GAY PRIDE PARADE THIS SUNDAY HERE IN CANADA!!!!!!
that’s what our toefl teacher told us yesterday, in the classroom, and I went down all excited just because I really want to be on it…
Then the teacher said “In Canada the same sex marriage is legal” and I clapped and go EVEN MORE EXCITED because I love the fact that in the country I am staying the GLBT community has equal rights…
I went all exited because of EQUALITY.
And what did the rest of the group did? Oh, they just gave me offensive looks and made jokes about me, they started to laugh to… And then a little debate started.
I just said that I went exit because I love the facts of equality, and then some guys went like “I respect them and all but I don’t support the idea of adoption” a d so
E others just stood there with and uncomfortable face showing zero like for the subject.
Really? I totally hated it, it’s just, COME ON! we are talking about people, not some strange aliens! We are tailing about people who has the same rights as the rest of the world!
and that’s what happened yesterday.
I went to the beach this afternoon, and this was the view… Pretty nice, huh?